Saturday, March 21, 2009

All I Wanna Do (A Mix By DJ Loose Fit)



Just landed in Los Angeles 4 days ago after finishing my winter quarter in Chicago. Figured it was about time to cut the bullshit and go straight for the jugular. So here goes, the first mix on this blog:

"All I Wanna Do" - This mix is a doozy. It's got a pretty eclectic feel. From Snoop Dogg to Marlena Shaw from the The Rolling Stones to M.I.A. Not bad for fifteen minutes. Electro, classic rock, hip-hop, techno, soul; you get the picture. Check it out if you can, it'll be smoother than you think . . . hell, how can it not be when it's a "loose fit"?

Click the picture or link below to download.

All I Wanna Do (A Mix By DJ Loose Fit)

Tracklist:
1. Gary Portnoy - Cheers Theme
2. Snoop Dogg Feat. Pharell Wiliams - Drop It Like Its Hot
3. M.I.A. - Paper Planes (DFA Remix)
4. Kraak & Smaak - Squeeze Me
5. Marlena Shaw - California Soul (Diplo/Mad Decent Remix)
6. Rolling Stones - Start Me Up
7. Run DMC - It's Tricky
8. Eric Prydz Vs Pink Floyd - Proper Education
9. Daedelus - Make It So (XXXchange Remix)
10. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit (DJ Sega Remix)
11. J-Kwon - Tipsy (Bag Raiders Remix)
12. Jackson 5 - I Want You Back the Walk (Rogerseventytwo Remix)

No comments: